Insurgence Pty Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and other users of our website and services. Where you provide us with your personal information, in person, by email or through this website, we will work hard to ensure that such information remains private and is only used in accordance with this policy. By providing us with your personal information, you also consent for us to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this policy. Insurgence Pty Ltd must comply with the Privacy Act 1988 in Australia and similar laws in the other countries in which we operate.
Collection of Personal Information
Insurgence Pty Ltd may collect your personal information from you, including (without limitation) your name and contact details either personally, from our website or other marketing initiatives.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Insurgence Pty Ltd holds, uses and discloses your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide our services to you;
- to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client;
- to answer your inquiry;
- to direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
- to different parts of the Insurgence Pty Ltd worldwide network to enable the development and marketing of other products and services and to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you, including tailoring our website when you log on to make it relevant to you personally;
- to trusted third parties where we have retained them to provide services to us, such as professional advisers, IT consultants, mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties must comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as Insurgence Pty Ltd;
- if Insurgence Pty Ltd merges with or is acquired by another business, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business and their advisers and if this happens, you will be sent notice of such an event;
- we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
Privacy on Our Websites
Aggregate Information about Website Visitors. We gather information and statistics about all visitors to this, including the most frequently accessed pages and most frequently used services. We only use such data in aggregate form (that is, the information does not identify any one individual). This information helps us determine the most beneficial parts of our websites and ways in which we can continually improve our online services to create a better overall experience for our users.
You can contact our Privacy Officer as follows: email@example.com